This site began as an experiment to create a dynamic Psalter while learning to use the Seaside framework for Squeak The Psalter is a Septuagint translation called "The Psalter According to the Seventy" by The Holy Transfiguration Monastery. The horologion prayers come from "The Great Horologion" also published by The Holy Transfiguration Monastery. Both are used with their kind permission. Finally, the translations of troparia and kontakia are from the complete twelve volume Menaion, trans. Br. Isaac Lambertsen, published by The St. John of Kronstadt Press and are used by their kind permission.
I am no longer making updates to this site. If you are interested in taking over this project, please email me at dionysius dot: rossi at: gmail dot: com. You'll have to put my email address together by running it all together and replacing the "dot" with a "." and the "at:" with an @. Unfortunately due to spam, measures like these are necessary to prevent email address harvesting.
- The Holy Transfiguration Monastery
- The St. John of Kronstadt Press : Publisher of the Complete Menaion
- Light & Life : Orthodox Book Seller who carries the Psalter
- ArchangelsBooks.com : Orthodox Book Seller who carries the Psalter
- Orthodox Wiki
- The Orthodox Church on Wikipedia
- The Doctrine of Christ
- These Truth's We Hold
- Orthodox Church In America Locator.
Orthodox Byzantine/Eastern Rite Liturigical Links:
- General Meanaion and Sunday Octoechos: St. Sergius of Radonezh Parish
- Various Liturigical Texts by Archimandrite Ephrem (Lash)
- Orthodox Liturgical Texts And Resources: Fr. John Whiteford
- Lives of the Saints (OCA)
- Russian Orthodox Calendar
- The Prologue from Ohrid